Dr. Reginald Pius Baldonado MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Glendale, AZ

3.6

March 11th, 2017
I ALMOST DIED FROM THEM
Before visiting PMG I was an active 59-year-old man. Now I feel like I am 89! PMG's PA Debra Mescher took me off of a sleep medication (a benzodiazepine) and put me on another sleep medication that was only an antihistamine. Every medical professional knows you can’t abruptly go off of a benzodiazepine unless you give the patient a different benzo. Dr. Ali Mojaverian never checked on what she did. Their mistake caused me to have horrible side effects for TWO months. I had an extremely difficult time breathing/out of breadth after walking 10 feet, severe chest pain, extremely high blood pressure, soaking sweat, electric shocks in my body, hallucinations, and seizures when I tried to walk. It was extremely frightening. Heart attack, blocked air passages, nervous breakdown? After two trips to the ER, my family doctor finally figured out their mistake and got me back on the correct medication. Three months later, I still have the effects of PMG’s terrible mistake. My body is only functioning at 30% right now with no guarantee I will ever get better. I was also in the middle of a job search and now I can't do that with the weakness in my body. For your own safety, avoid PMG or stop going before it is too late.

November 28th, 2016
Filled out the paper work and was called into Drs exam room right away.

November 16th, 2016
Dr Baldonado has been a great doctor. He is very attentive and follows through. After months of frustration he was able to help me order and receive my wheelchair through Medicare. Often follow up calls are from him direct; not from an assistant. Family members have noticed what kind of family physician he is and have switched as well. It is unfortunate he is leaving PMG. If my insurance allows I will follow.

October 23rd, 2016
Outstanding
I have recommended Dr. B. To many people. He is an excellent physician. I have complete confidence in him.

September 9th, 2015
report doctor to medical board
If a doctor smells of alcohol you should contact the AZ Medical Board and file a complaint about him. Also next to his name it says report abuse I feel this is abuse if he is drunk.

August 21st, 2015
hes always has the smell of alcohol
Went to see the doctor about 3 times each time I saw him he's had the smell of alcohol reeking of his body he falsely diagnosed me and is still treating patients while he's under the influence of alcohol someone has to do something about this..

May 28th, 2015
A DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT LISTEN
Baldonado does not listen. You can tell him your situation and what needs to be done and he ignores you and therefore the results come back incomplete. So you've wasted your time and money. I won't go back to him again.

May 25th, 2013
grade A doc
Dr. Baldonado, is great! he really listens to you and really cares, He is very attentive when I talk to him and is just a great guy! I have seen hundreds of Dr's in my life and I would recommend him to anyone that is really trying to get healthy. If your looking for a script pusher go elsewhere, he truly wants what is best for you and tells you exactly how to achieve your goals. Great Man!!

February 5th, 2013
Kind, knowledgable and current

June 29th, 2012
Pill Doctor
I went to see Baldanado for my first visit. Left his office with the wrong diagnosis and unnecessary medicine. What a stressful last few days. Caused a panic in my household for no reason. Very disappointed.

November 21st, 2011
Great bedside manner, wants accurate diagnosis so willing to investigate with more tests if needed