Dr. Reginald Rice Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
@ that age!
My experience with Dr. Rice and his staff was an absolute delight.

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Rice was very personable, professional and all around a great guy. He was very informative and concerned and spent a great deal of time with my concerns. I would highly recommend him. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Dr. Rice, for the wonderful work you did for me.

July 28th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Rice is excellent. He gave me realistic expectations and thoroughly prepared me for surgery. Follow up is very good. His staff is attentive and caring. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him

February 7th, 2016
Unhappy
I had a mini face lift,neck lift,upper and lower eyes and deep laser face resurfacing. Also had laser ro remove speder veins. Everything was fine until the swelling went down. Had my last spider vein treatment in June. My face is still red. Saw him in Sept. with my concerns for my red face and my sagging neck. He didn't know why and didn't offer any solutions. It's been 14 months since the surgery. I filled out the survey they send to see how your experience was. Sent it in and never got a response. Now my eyes are puffy again and drooping. I'm on anti-depressants now and am very unhappy with most of my results. Since he can't do anything I guess I'm stuck with bad results.

October 13th, 2015
Have the upmost trust in Dr. Rice.

August 13th, 2015
Wanted small "lift" for jowling. Wanted...
Wanted small "lift" for jowling. Wanted browlift and upper eye for hooding. Large scars over uneven eyes. Hairloss from browlift. Facelift still feels like someone's choking me. Haven't left the house in 2.5 years.

April 8th, 2015
Dr Rice and his staff are so caring, informative, they spent the time with me to explaine the procedures I wanted to have. It was a great experience!!

December 18th, 2014
I just came from my 6 month check up after having Liposuction by Dr. Rice. I couldn't be more please with the whole procedure. Dr. Rice and his whole staff are very professional and friendly. He does a great job of answering all your questions, never felt rushed. I would have another procedure done by him. In fact my husband is going in next. I highly recommend him.

September 19th, 2014
RN
I have wanted facial surgery for a long time. I had been very over weight in the past and had a lot of loose skin under my neck. I am an RN and researched my choice of physician carefully. Even though I have worked with Dr. Rice and know he is an excellent surgeon, I did my due diligence and compared my areas choices. I could not be more pleased with my choice and results! Dr Rice and his staff are informative, professional and meticulous. I could not have asked for a better result or experience!

February 18th, 2014
Nice Doc
I have never met a doctor quite like Dr. Rice. He really listens, makes eye contact, and makes sure the patient understands before the appointment is over. He is just, very simply, nice.

March 29th, 2013
I'll be back!
I just came from my one-year follow-up appointment where I got to see before and after photos side by side. My mouth was literally hanging open! All I could say was "Wow". I had my upper eyelids done along with laser re-surfacing on my face. I truly lost 10 years off my face. Awesome! Dr. Rice and his staff were very thorough and friendly. Tami, his assistant had had the same procedures so was able to give me some great info on what to expect. I thought the initial appointment consultation was great, very thorough and Dr. Rice was very open with regards to my questions/concerns. He also offers some discounts for more than one procedure etc. I will definitely be back. :-)

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Rice is a Fantastic Doctor Who Helped Me So Much!
Dr. Rice gave me back quality of life after suffering from severe headaches for years. He performed my sinus surgery and the headaches are gone and I can breathe through my nose again. I feel better than I have in years! Thanks again Dr. Rice!