Dr. Reginald Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reginald Robinson?

Operated horribly

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Do not waste your time going to this doctor. I live an hour away and made my first appt with this doctor at 4:00pm. Waited 1.5 hours to see him. Finally after getting admitted to room to be seen I sat and waited for another nurse to come and tell me he got called on an emergency and had to leave right away. (I never saw him) the staff apologized for his absence and rescheduled me for another 4:00pm the following week. I got a call about 20 mins before my appt stating dr Robinson would have to reschedule due to an ememrgency. I told them this is the second time this has happened to me and took off work both times and live to far this. They do not know how to operate an establishment. Don't waste your time. If your sent to referral from tri-care request a new doctor with tricare.

The absolute best and most caring doctor I know!!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I have been using Dr. Robinson since he came to Savannah, and am so glad he chose this city to practice what he does best. He is definately caring, gentle, and kind, and spends time with his patients. We are not just a number or a dollar sign to him. I had surgery years ago, and Dr. Robinson was so kind to come in on the weekend to perform the procedure. You can't ask for better!!

lakesha givens luv dr.robinson