Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald Rousseau
Dr. Reginald Rousseau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westbury, NY, with other offices in Melville, NY and Syosset, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Rousseau is affiliated with Syosset Hospital, Long Island Jewish Valley Stream and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Rousseau has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald Rousseau has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Reginald Rousseau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.
Dr. Robert Lanter
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Westbury, NY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Steven Pinsky
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Westbury, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Diana Nordquist
Westbury, NY 0.01 mi3