Dr. Reginald Rousseau MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Westbury, NY

May 11th, 2017
Arrogant doctor
Not sympathetic, not patient, has trouble making eye contact.

May 9th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Rousseau is the best. He is very patient and listens. He has helped me a great deal. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a pain management Dr.

April 18th, 2016
A wonderful experience.
Everything about my experience with Dr. Rousseau and his staff was exceptional. I was treated like a person, not a number. They were all caring and compassionate and went above and beyond, from contacting my insurance company for authorization and making me comfortable and less anxious about the procedure. Five stars is not enough! I give them a perfect 10!

August 25th, 2015
God Sent
I can not say anything more wonderful things about Dr. Rousseau. He is absolutely pleasant and compassionate and listens! Bedside manners is out of this world. You can not get that from doctors anymore now a days. He was behind with his office patients one day and I did not mind at all because when it was finally my turn his demeanor did not change at all. A very patient man, god sent! Thank you for all that you do.

July 3rd, 2013
Consulted with Rousseau in regards to herniated disks.was extremely knowledgeable and caring.I was very pleased with his bedside manner,never rushed through the consultation.I never felt as though I was a bother.We decided on doing the steroid injection for pain relief.He was very thorough as to everything that was involved in that procedure.I felt very at eased leaving his office...during the actual procedure he explained what he was going to do before doing it ,no surprises.The entire procedure went quickly and without incidence.staff was great.The following day I received a follow-up call from the office to check on my progress.My overall experience was great and I would definitely recommend Dr .Rousseau.

June 27th, 2012
Office seems to be focused on money rather than care
This doctor gave my mom the first of a series of injections. He said for her to call him directly two weeks after. When she called and requested to speak with him, his office said he would call her back. He never did. We called again then the receptionist said that the doctor said he never told my mom to call him directly. The receptionist insisted that my mom needed to see a doctor before seeing this doctor again. It's a shame that I have to give this doctor a negative review but in this case, follow up is crucial to my mom and now she has to find another doctor to do the procedure. I'm very disappointed that this doctor lied.