Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Sanders is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sanders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Sanders practice?
Dr. Reginald Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.