Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sanders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald J Sanders MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Reginald Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA and Greenbelt, MD.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.