A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sanders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Jose Sanders MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Reginald Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.