A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sanders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Pink eye Conjunctivitis, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Sanders practice?
Dr. Reginald Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Sterling, VA.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Sanders, Dr. Reinaldo Sanders, Dr. Reynaldo Sanders, Dr. Ron Sanders