Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Sequeira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sequeira
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sequeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sequeira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Sequeira has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Sequeira MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reginald Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Reginald Sequeira has 9 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Sequeira practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Miamisburg, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.