A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Sequeira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sequeira
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sequeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Sequeira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Sequeira has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Sequeira MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reginald Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Reginald Sequeira has 9 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Sequeira practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Miamisburg, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.