Dr. Reginald Strother Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reginald Strother?

September 18th, 2017

Sorry excuse for human being

Did not help me with my pain, told me to take ibuprofen and did not write me a prescription for the medicine I had been on for over a year that I got from a dr at another ancora office which closed down. Now I'm having depression from the withdrawals because he didn't even wean me off of the medicine. I don't know how he sleeps at night. He told me he doesn't know what's wrong with me and doesn't know what to tell me. Wow. You are a piece of $h!t dr strother

September 1st, 2017

amazing doctor. He is caring and takes time to listen to you. He is very fair and I will never change.

May 8th, 2017

this guy needs to loose his license to practice medicine

May 7th, 2017

Needs his license revoked

I don't know how this guy sleeps at night. Doesn't listen or provide treatment requested by REAL and MUCH smarter doctors. Wasted four months of my time and hundreds of dollars leading me to believe he would help me get back some quality of life, but he never did. Then said they wouldn't when I questioned his methods. Staff is rude and incompetent, just like he is. Lost my labs then punished me for making them find them. Christy the office 'magaget' belongs in a biker bar slinging beer, not working with people with chronic pain seeking help. Ashley the checkout girl should be passing fast food through a window- much less actual thinking required there. Should've read Healthgrades, webmd drs, and doctors.com before I scheduled with this quack. Lesson learned- run away from this asylum. You won't be helped- you'll be made worse if you let him touch you with a needle. I promise you!!!!!

July 27th, 2016

his staff is very rude and impolite. he cares about pleasing workers comp. and not the patient. he does not tell the truth. there is no way to build a relationship of trust with him.

June 27th, 2016

former patient

Gets you mixed up with other patients, gets your info all crossed up and confused, cares not what you have to say or about your pain or problems, eager to make you feel like a number who at his very confused discretion can just be dropped and thrown out ...even if you have seen him several times each time is like a new meeting that is cold and you are made to feel like just another one come to beg for drugs and you feel you have to convince him of your pain each time and even if another doctor in practice has you on a long time plan that works great, he'll snatch you off and downgrade it just cause he can or because he has another file in hand that day and calls you liar and says you have NOT been on that mecicine for four years...an hour later if lucky a nurse or other doctor clarifies the mix up and you are off hook a little but he still makes you feel like you did something wrong and he got tangled in it ...after all your file should have been magically in his hand god forbid he have to pay attention and read the name and info closely..he's God and he's there to make you feel little and let you know how little you matter and on to the next one... I'd not let him comfort a hurting animal if he was only doctor cause he'd make them feel sad and hopeless and give them a speech and wrong meds. He should be banned from practicing medicine.

March 24th, 2016

Very Disrepectful Doctor

I agree with the previous reviews.NO compassion, DOES NOT take time out to listen to the patient. EXTREMELY rude< EXTREMELY disrespectful. Will NOT allow the patient to speak. If he allows the patient to speak one word this doctor cuts him short. This is NOT good nor does it serves good medical practice for which this doctor has been assigned a medical license. This doctor prescribed a pain patch for me for 2 months and abruptly discontinued it because I refused to follow up with an injection surgery. Isnt that the patient's right to determine what is best for themselves? Since I refused the follow up injection he quickly cut me off the pain patch. I am on blood thinners and my cardiologist did not give me clearance for an injection follow up. This was told to this doctor, but he quickly cut me off. The total time you may ask for this visit was 5 minutes. Something is very wrong with this pain center and I advise whoever is reading this, its not worth the visit.

August 17th, 2015

Dr strother labeled me as soon as he met me he did not bother to listen to my concerns and I wish I could get a new doctor

March 31st, 2015

Quack

I would never recommend Dr Struther. I question his "expertise". Walked out in more pain than I went in with, no relief, no confidence in in treatment plan, he never even told me his treatment plan. He never once looked at me, only an older MRI, my condition has worsened since MRI date. He leaves any real work to the secretary. I felt judged and attacked because I questioned his tactics. The bad reviews are TRUE. He is so enveloped in his own God Complex that he has no compassion unless you are terminal and dying or are old and about to die, in so many words that's what he told me. If you choose this practice, do not schedule with him. I still have not heard from any management about my concerns and why I have self discharged.

December 31st, 2014

Uncocerned and non caring doctor

I have been going here for many years now and Dr Strother has been my dotor the entire time. Over the years he has become unconcerned about his patients and their well being. When you try to discuss your care and concerns about your health, Dr Strother will not listen. For months I have asked to see him, but it's like he refuses to see me. Every appointment scheduled, is scheduled with another doctor. Nicole James, PA; is a rude, smart mouth, lieing and unprofessional woman. She to, will not listen concerns. I had been having problems and even needed surgery, I tried mutiple times to discuss the issue with him, but he would never meet with me. I would see him in the back area, but he would not even make eye contact with me. I had asked to get a copy of my medical records, when I received them they had copies of another patients records included in with mine, when I brought it to there attention the rude office staff act as if it was no big deal. When performing procedures, Dr Strother is always joking around and having personal conversations with whom ever is in the room to assist him. The front office staff is rude with smart mouths, which is unncessary and not the way to respond to patients. This office has gone down over the the last couple years. If you're looking for a doctor that will listen and care about your health and well being, this is not the place to go!

December 2nd, 2014

Dirty Rude Bastard

This man is not worried about the patient. He seriously has a "God Complex". Whatever he says is the law. I don't like him, and the reception at the front desk (multiple receptionists) is awful. You can stand there 10 or 20 minutes at a time just waiting to be acknowledged. Do not go to this clinic if you value your time, it will not be appreciated. This doctor is rude and disrespectful, and seems to think if you don' t have private pay insurance (i.e., Medicaid), that you are a drug addict looking for narcotics. He ordered me an MRI and never discussed the results of it with me, all he told me was that he would never prescribe me narcotic pain medication. To which I replied, "I don't recall asking you for any, all I want to know is what is wrong with my back!"

September 11th, 2012

Horrible Man

Do not go see this man if you actually want someone to listen to you. He was extremely cold and refused to help diagnose my pain. After being sent to get every test in the book, he then to me since he couldn't find the source if my pain he would not treat me while we continued to look for it. On both visits I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen. This practice is horrible.