Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
Athens Regional Medical Center
1620 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606
706-549-8114
Locations and availability (10)

1.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Horrible Man  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Do not go see this man if you actually want someone to listen to you. He was extremely cold and refused to help diagnose my pain. After being sent to get every test in the book, he then to me since he couldn't find the source if my pain he would not treat me while we continued to look for it. On both visits I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen. This practice is horrible.

|  Glorified Drug Dealers - rude and don't know what they're doing!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

This place is ridiculous. The staff is rude, and Dr. Strother does not seem qualified to be an anesthesiologist. I had to wait over an hour each visit (sometimes much longer), and when he was in the room, he was too busy talking about his life, the weather, etc. and spent no time talking about the injury. I had an MRI, and they said it was my facet...two years later (after I went to them month-after-month and received three injections), I went to a reputable doctor in Atlanta who read the same MRI and said I had an obvious disc herniation/anular tear. The office always smelled bad, and the whole process from door to door was arduous and disorganized. I would not recommend this practice to anyone except a crack-head.

|  Rude to Clients  |  show details
by Snow_Leopard on Jun 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have used this clinic for over 2 years. The least amount of time I have had to wait for my appointment was 30 minutes, average is about 90 minuts, on two occasions I had to wait 4 hours. In reception they do not keep money matters private. If you owe them anything they state it for all to hear. They do not allow you to bring family members or friends with you for support. The only person allowed in the exam room is the patient, even if the patient requests otherwise.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com