2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. Kudzu.
Quack show details Quack
Mar 31st, 2015

I would never recommend Dr Struther. I question his "expertise". Walked out in more pain than I went in with, no relief, no confidence in in treatment plan, he never even told me his treatment plan. He never once looked at me, only an older MRI, my condition has worsened since MRI date. He leaves any real work to the secretary. I felt judged and attacked because I questioned his tactics. The bad reviews are TRUE. He is so enveloped in his own God Complex that he has no compassion unless you are terminal and dying or are old and about to die, in so many words that's what he told me. If you choose this practice, do not schedule with him. I still have not heard from any management about my concerns and why I have self discharged.

Uncocerned and non caring doctor show details Uncocerned and non caring doctor
by Long term patient on Dec 30th, 2014

I have been going here for many years now and Dr Strother has been my dotor the entire time. Over the years he has become unconcerned about his patients and their well being. When you try to discuss your care and concerns about your health, Dr Strother will not listen. For months I have asked to see him, but it's like he refuses to see me. Every appointment scheduled, is scheduled with another doctor. Nicole James, PA; is a rude, smart mouth, lieing and unprofessional woman. She to, will not listen concerns. I had been having problems and even needed surgery, I tried mutiple times to discuss the issue with him, but he would never meet with me. I would see him in the back area, but he would not even make eye contact with me. I had asked to get a copy of my medical records, when I received them they had copies of another patients records included in with mine, when I brought it to there attention the rude office staff act as if it was no big deal. When performing procedures, Dr Strother is always joking around and having personal conversations with whom ever is in the room to assist him. The front office staff is rude with smart mouths, which is unncessary and not the way to respond to patients. This office has gone down over the the last couple years. If you're looking for a doctor that will listen and care about your health and well being, this is not the place to go!

Dirty Rude Bastard show details Dirty Rude Bastard
Dec 2nd, 2014

This man is not worried about the patient. He seriously has a "God Complex". Whatever he says is the law. I don't like him, and the reception at the front desk (multiple receptionists) is awful. You can stand there 10 or 20 minutes at a time just waiting to be acknowledged. Do not go to this clinic if you value your time, it will not be appreciated. This doctor is rude and disrespectful, and seems to think if you don' t have private pay insurance (i.e., Medicaid), that you are a drug addict looking for narcotics. He ordered me an MRI and never discussed the results of it with me, all he told me was that he would never prescribe me narcotic pain medication. To which I replied, "I don't recall asking you for any, all I want to know is what is wrong with my back!"

Horrible Man show details Horrible Man
Sep 11th, 2012

Do not go see this man if you actually want someone to listen to you. He was extremely cold and refused to help diagnose my pain. After being sent to get every test in the book, he then to me since he couldn't find the source if my pain he would not treat me while we continued to look for it. On both visits I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen. This practice is horrible.

This guy is horrible! show details This guy is horrible!
by Anonymous on Sep 11th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He does not listen and is actually a very cold person. Make sure you are not in pain when you see him because apparently he only treats crackheads and ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Glorified Drug Dealers - rude and don't know what they're doing! show details Glorified Drug Dealers - rude and don't know what they're doing!
Oct 21st, 2010

This place is ridiculous. The staff is rude, and Dr. Strother does not seem qualified to be an anesthesiologist. I had to wait over an hour each visit (sometimes much longer), and when he was in the room, he was too busy talking about his life, the weather, etc. and spent no time talking about the injury. I had an MRI, and they said it was my facet...two years later (after I went to them month-after-month and received three injections), I went to a reputable doctor in Atlanta who read the same MRI and said I had an obvious disc herniation/anular tear. The office always smelled bad, and the whole process from door to door was arduous and disorganized. I would not recommend this practice to anyone except a crack-head.

Rude to Clients show details Rude to Clients
by Snow_Leopard on Jun 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have used this clinic for over 2 years. The least amount of time I have had to wait for my appointment was 30 minutes, average is about 90 minuts, on two occasions I had to wait 4 hours. In reception they do not keep money matters private. If you owe them anything they state it for all to hear. They do not allow you to bring family members or friends with you for support. The only person allowed in the exam room is the patient, even if the patient requests otherwise.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com