A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Tall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Tall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Tall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tall graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald L Tall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald L. Tall practice?
- Dr. Reginald Tall has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Tall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Orthopedic Surgeons.