A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Tall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Tall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Tall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tall graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald L Tall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald L. Tall practice?
- Dr. Reginald Tall has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Tall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Orthopedic Surgeons.