inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2010
Said to see go
Dr. Vernier is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is not just a Dr. who makes sure I stay healthy but one that is down to earth human, unlike some of those popus robots that don't give you the time of day. When I first started with him (some 19 years ago) I told him I would rather go to a vet. than a medical doctor because of their attiude. Yes it's true sometimes I have to say turn up the volume in which he dose but not without turning red in the face. Yes, he writes were you can't read it. but he always explain everthing and is willing to listen to what you have to say. Dr. Vernier isn't in it for the money he's in it to truely help people. I'm not an easy person to get along with but he has bought me back from the brink of death before and he treats me for all of my health concerns. Dr. Vernier never orders needless test. He's the best I wouldn't want to trade him for nothing for he is a true doctor.

April 7th, 2010