Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regino Gonzalez Peralta
Dr. Regino Gonzalez Peralta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Gonzalez Peralta is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Shands at Vista and Lucerne Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez Peralta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Regino Gonzalez Peralta has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Regino Gonzalez Peralta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Ganga Srinivas
Gainesville, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Joanne Lagmay
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Gainesville, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Adrienne Mott-Young
Gainesville, FL 0 mi6