A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regino P Gonzalez-Peralta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Regino P. Gonzalez-Peralta practice?
- Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.