Learn more about Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Peralta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regino P Gonzalez-Peralta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Regino P. Gonzalez-Peralta practice?
- Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regino Gonzalez-Peralta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.