Learn more about Dr. Regis Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regis Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Pomerado Health
- Pomerado Hosp
- Palomar Med Ctr, Escondido, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Francis Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis F. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Regis Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Regis Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons.