Learn more about Dr. Regis Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regis Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Pomerado Health
- Pomerado Hosp
- Palomar Med Ctr, Escondido, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Francis Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis F. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Regis Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Regis Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons.