A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regis Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regis Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Pomerado Health
- Pomerado Hosp
- Palomar Med Ctr, Escondido, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Francis Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis F. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Regis Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Regis Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons.