Learn more about Dr. Regis Haid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Haid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regis Haid, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haid graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital Atlanta I
- St Josephs Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Haid MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis Haid practice?
- Dr. Regis Haid has 1 office location.
Dr. Regis Haid practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.