Learn more about Dr. Regis Haid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Haid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regis Haid, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haid graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Haid MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis Haid practice?
- Dr. Regis Haid has 1 office location.
Dr. Regis Haid practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.