Surgeons

2001 Peachtree Rd NE
Ste 575
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-350-0106
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  health care professional review after visit  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

I am a Registered Nurse with extensive experrin a top performing practice. My wait to see Dr. Haid, as a patient in pain, required an extensive amount of work. As a professional I recognize why. Dr. Haid is a top performing surgeon for NY cinditon. The visit took away the anxiety caused by the wait. The staff was exceptional. His nurse performed exceptionally well obtaining informa tion regarding my condition and past history untilled he arrived. His warm personality and expert knowledge was above reproach. As a result I am anticipating surgical relief without hesitation. It was well worth the wait for the confidence I feel moving forth into surgery.

|  Horrible Dr.  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Had surgery with him back in 2006. He never came to visit after surgery. Then gave me horrible post op advice to not wear a back brace, which resulted in a tissue herniation to my back. I went to him and said I could feel the tissue tear and his response was like I was crazy. Now all these years later his lack of care resulted in me having massive surgery at the Mayo Clinic to resolve an issue he caused. If anyone who reads this has a severe spine issue, please stay away from Dr. Haid and go to the Mayo Clinic, they're three times the facility Piedmont is and more than one Dr. Is in on your case.

|  Would not have been walking without Dr.Haid  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

DR.Haid has been my surgeon since 1985,when i crushed my L3 vertebra.He has performed five surgeries since 1985.He has always taken outstanding care of me.His PA is outstanding also.Nobody else will ever touch my back.

|  Horrible, Horrible, Horrible  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr Haid performed a double fusion on 4/5, 5/6 in my neck. The dr. never came back to the hospital to check on me after performing the surgury. Instead, he decided to run the Atlanta Peachtree race. After taking myself off pain meds I found I had more pain than before the surgury. Dr. Haid saw me one time and said there was no problems with his surgury. To this day, I live with accute pain that I consider is Dr. Haids fault. Thank-you Dr. Haid for adding to the pain in my spine.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I had to have emergency surgery for a bone spur that was seconds fromsevering my spine. Dr. Haid did an excellent job in all areas and I recomend him to anyone.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Thank-you Dr. Haid for giving me my life back! You and your office are wonderful!

|  show details
May 6th, 2011

Dr. Haid is the only dr. I would trust to do surgery on my neck. He is OUTSTANDING on complicated issues,

|  former patient  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

during ALIF he left a block 3/4"square 1/8" thick blockon my right l5-s1 nerve promisedto get to the bottom of it and thru me out like the trash resigned as my physicianafter he ran my insurance outdid not tell me of his vascular mistake in 2003four surgeries now I'llbe waiting for him at judgementby the mercy seat of GOD easyier for a camel to get thruthe eye of a needle than a neurosurgonto get to heaven. all the doctor will cover for him soyoull never know the truth no matter how bad he screws you upox.'

|  Dr. Don't Care  |  show details
by Robert on Nov 21st, 2010

Dr. Haid is very unavailable. He will not follow up as he promises. He has a high opinion of himself that does not match his treatment. He has a lot of staff turnover and I can see why. He doesn't care about his patients. He uses a PA who is completely uneducated about spine disease. He ordered tests and would not give results. His attitude was unprofessional.

|  Pompous, uncaring  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Haid does not care whether you get better or not. He does not do what he says he is going to do. His staff will not return calls. He is unavailable when you need him. He acted like a pompoue jerk to us.

|  Great Atlanta surgeon  |  show details
by JohnGio on Nov 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been a chiropractor in the metro area for 20 years. After performing cervical disc replacement surgery for my wife, Dr. Haid is on my short list of the most skilled, knowledgable, revolutionary, and kind surgeons I've ever met. He is number one on my referral list when my patients require surgery.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com