Dr. Regis Haid Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regis Haid Jr?

December 21st, 2016

Dr. Regis Haid saved my life and my career! There is no better spine surgeon in the World!

October 17th, 2016

Do not let this man operate on you.

January 24th, 2016

Top Spine Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. Haid, and is PA Laura. I was treated with respect, caring, and great attention. Dr. Haid was clear, and concise about my diagnosis, and options. I elected for surgery because it was the option with the greatest possibilities of a positive outcome. Once in surgery it was discovered that my spine was a mess, despite what all imaging lead him, and all the other doctors I had seen to believe. He promptly let my family know that my surgery was going to take longer than expected. Additionally my stay in the hospital grew from what was expected to be a day, or two to a week. However, Dr. Haid visited me everyday to check on my treatment, progress, and to insure his directions were being followed. Sadly I required a second surgery, not because of any failing on Dr. Haid's part, only the nature of the damage done to my spine. After my second surgery Dr. Haid walked to the hospital in the ice, and snow to check on me. Most doctors would not elect to walk to the hospital in inclement weather, if they couldn't drive they would probably call if that. I think that shows how much he cares about his patients, and his dedication to seeing them post surgery. His staff is top notch, I have seen little turnover in my 3 years as a patient. It was rare that my wait-times were longer than 15 minutes. I do understand when they run longer, and why most doctors book so many patients a day. With insurance reimbursements being what they are today, they have little choice. However, my wait times were rarely long, Dr. Haid always spent time with me, and I have never felt rushed. His staff always knew exactly who I was when I called, or came in. They quickly returned phone calls, and always made sure I had everything I needed. I did not have a positive outcome pain wise from my surgery. That lays at the hands of Workers Comp insurance company, and the waits between referrals and seeing a doctor. As a result, I have been left with terrible pain, and trouble walking. But, because of Dr. Haid, my spine is stable, and no further damage to my spinal cord will happen. Additionally, he sent me to an Osteoporosis specialist that help make sure his patients have a good, and fast fusion for spinal fusion patients. This lead to another unrelated issues being found, and diagnosed very early, and will now save me from serious complications from an unrelated issue. I owe Dr. Haid my ability to walk. Without his expertise I wouldn't be where I am today. I'd be in a wheelchair full time. I'm lucky that I chose Dr. Haid, and fought the insurance to have him as my surgeon. Having one of the top neurosurgeons in the world on my case gave me the best possible outcome for my condition. The fact that he cares so deeply for his patients, and that his staff is some of the best in the Atlanta area was icing on the cake. I have recommended multiple people to Dr. Haid, and will continue to do so. I would trust him with my life, and I did. It was the best decision I could have made. If only all my doctors were as caring, determined, and as dedicated as he is, life would be much easier.

October 23rd, 2015

Excellent Experience

Dr Haid's medical contributions in healthcare, his lengthy experience in neurosurgery and most importantly, his bedside manner, won me over with (5) stars. I recommend Dr Haid and his MA -Laura to anyone looking to explore surgical fusion options. Please ask your Neurologist to refer you into Atlanta Brain and Spine so you can work with one the best doctors in the US.

October 7th, 2012

health care professional review after visit

I am a Registered Nurse with extensive experrin a top performing practice. My wait to see Dr. Haid, as a patient in pain, required an extensive amount of work. As a professional I recognize why. Dr. Haid is a top performing surgeon for NY cinditon. The visit took away the anxiety caused by the wait. The staff was exceptional. His nurse performed exceptionally well obtaining informa tion regarding my condition and past history untilled he arrived. His warm personality and expert knowledge was above reproach. As a result I am anticipating surgical relief without hesitation. It was well worth the wait for the confidence I feel moving forth into surgery.

August 21st, 2012

Horrible Dr.

Had surgery with him back in 2006. He never came to visit after surgery. Then gave me horrible post op advice to not wear a back brace, which resulted in a tissue herniation to my back. I went to him and said I could feel the tissue tear and his response was like I was crazy. Now all these years later his lack of care resulted in me having massive surgery at the Mayo Clinic to resolve an issue he caused. If anyone who reads this has a severe spine issue, please stay away from Dr. Haid and go to the Mayo Clinic, they're three times the facility Piedmont is and more than one Dr. Is in on your case.

August 3rd, 2012

Would not have been walking without Dr.Haid

DR.Haid has been my surgeon since 1985,when i crushed my L3 vertebra.He has performed five surgeries since 1985.He has always taken outstanding care of me.His PA is outstanding also.Nobody else will ever touch my back.

April 19th, 2012

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible

Dr Haid performed a double fusion on 4/5, 5/6 in my neck. The dr. never came back to the hospital to check on me after performing the surgury. Instead, he decided to run the Atlanta Peachtree race. After taking myself off pain meds I found I had more pain than before the surgury. Dr. Haid saw me one time and said there was no problems with his surgury. To this day, I live with accute pain that I consider is Dr. Haids fault. Thank-you Dr. Haid for adding to the pain in my spine.

January 17th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I had to have emergency surgery for a bone spur that was seconds fromsevering my spine. Dr. Haid did an excellent job in all areas and I recomend him to anyone.

December 1st, 2011

Thank-you Dr. Haid for giving me my life back! You and your office are wonderful!

May 6th, 2011

Dr. Haid is the only dr. I would trust to do surgery on my neck. He is OUTSTANDING on complicated issues,

November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Don't Care

Dr. Haid is very unavailable. He will not follow up as he promises. He has a high opinion of himself that does not match his treatment. He has a lot of staff turnover and I can see why. He doesn't care about his patients. He uses a PA who is completely uneducated about spine disease. He ordered tests and would not give results. His attitude was unprofessional.