Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regis Okeefe
Dr. Regis Okeefe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Okeefe is affiliated with Admits to Highland Hospital, Highland Hospital and University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.. He speaks English.
Dr. Regis Okeefe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Regis Okeefe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Jacob Buchowski
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Barrack
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi37
Dr. Cara Cipriano
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi6