A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regis Renard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regis Renard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renard
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Renard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regis Louis Renard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regis L. Renard practice?
- Dr. Regis Renard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regis Renard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.