Dr. Regis Renard MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Little Rock, AR

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017
This man saved my foot after an accident
I was in a horrible accident in 2015 and other doctors wanted to amputate my right foot however Dr. Renard took on the challenge to repair the damage and because of his and his team I am able to walk and have a normal life with my children. I am due for another surgery soon to repair the bones that didn't heal properly and I wouldn't trust any other doctor to do the surgery. Because of Dr. Renard I am not in a wheel chair the rest of my life, I am able to do for myself for the most part. So I am very pleased with this doctor. And thru all of my office visits I was always treated with respect from the staff and himself.

August 11th, 2012
Great Doctor

May 1st, 2012
A doctor with genuine consideration.
My 4yr old broke his arm and needed alignment pins inserted. Dr. Renard and his staff could not have been more considerate and attentive to the delicate situation involving my child.

April 10th, 2012
Was ref to this Dr Renard by ER Dr at Brookhaven hospital discharge direction wer to make an appt within 2 days to see Dr Renard. Called his office when discharged advised he was on call at hospital would have to review my record and they would call me back when he thought I needed to be seen. Never having examined me.. Dr at ER gave me note for work not to return till treatment is complete and symptoms resolved.. with a follow up 2 weeks out there is no way I could not return to work. I felt this was ludicrous and the staff member had no empathy on either call. I feel the staff is poor and the doctors practice and treatment of a patient being referred to him from ER was horrible..Never experienced such poor treatment from a practice. I have an excellent neurologist and ob gyn. This was horrifically poor treatment of a patient referred to a Dr from the ER

September 30th, 2011
Assistant to Physician is a JERK
Dr Renard is great, but his physician assistant Jose is a pompous jerk who talks like he is the doctor. I hated this PA and his demeaning attitude towards me.

July 26th, 2016