Dr. Regis Renard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 30th, 2012
A doctor with genuine consideration.
My 4yr old broke his arm and needed alignment pins inserted. Dr. Renard and his staff could not have been more considerate and attentive to the delicate situation involving my child.

April 10th, 2012
Was ref to this Dr Renard by ER Dr at Brookhaven hospital discharge direction wer to make an appt within 2 days to see Dr Renard. Called his office when discharged advised he was on call at hospital would have to review my record and they would call me back when he thought I needed to be seen. Never having examined me.. Dr at ER gave me note for work not to return till treatment is complete and symptoms resolved.. with a follow up 2 weeks out there is no way I could not return to work. I felt this was ludicrous and the staff member had no empathy on either call. I feel the staff is poor and the doctors practice and treatment of a patient being referred to him from ER was horrible..Never experienced such poor treatment from a practice. I have an excellent neurologist and ob gyn. This was horrifically poor treatment of a patient referred to a Dr from the ER

September 30th, 2011
Assistant to Physician is a JERK
Dr Renard is great, but his physician assistant Jose is a pompous jerk who talks like he is the doctor. I hated this PA and his demeaning attitude towards me.