A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehab Tabchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehab Tabchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabchi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehab Tabchi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rehab Tabchi practice?
- Dr. Rehab Tabchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehab Tabchi practices Family Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tremont, PA and Frackville, PA.
See Pottsville Family Physicians.