Dr. Rehan Ahmad DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
Appointment With Dr Ahmad
My first appointment at Dr Ahmad's office. The office staff is welcoming. And Dr Ahmad is a total professional. He is compassionate and informative. If you have high sugar numbers, give him a call. I'm thankful I did.

October 13th, 2015
He is an ok doctor .. however be prepared for the horrible, nasty office . The girls that work there are horrible and nasty on the phone.. the doctors will definitely loose business if they keep those girls there.. I am withdrawing from this doctor along with my family ...

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Ahmad: A+
Having diabetes can be challenging for so many reasons. For me, the major challenge is how the disease itself changes as I age and experience other medical issues. The medications and diet I used a year ago may not work today, or in the future. On top of that, there are emotions that one can experience with this disease that range from happiness when the numbers are great, and utter frustration when all efforts seem to be yielding the opposite results desired. What better doctor to have with you on this journey than Dr. Rehan Ahmad. His systematic, logical approach is coupled with his true care and concern. His bedside manner has a gentle firmness to it that’s needed, especially with having diabetes. His entire staff is also an extension of his professionalism and care. Dr. Ahmad is indeed on this journey with me. I never feel alone. He is generous with his time, and sometimes the best treatment plan is knowing you are 100% cared for by your doctor. This is the case with Dr. Ahmad.

September 14th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Ahmad's for about 5 years now. I've been to other endocrinologists but couldn't quite find one that I liked and trusted with my health, until my GP recommended Dr. Ahmad. I stick with Dr. Ahmad because he is very kind and understanding. He is easy to talk with and he makes sure you understand what is going on with your health. It seems like he keeps up with new developments in his field and I trust him completely when it comes to my health. I really enjoy going to see Dr. Ahmad and his staff, even though I wish I had no health issues.

September 12th, 2015
Tll the staff are pleasant, efficient and helpful. When I first started with Dr. Ahmad my type 2 diabetes was not under control despite 3 previous doctors treating me for several years. His approach is aggressive - as it should be - to attack the disease and help heal the body. He monitored me closely with follow up appointments. Each time he made a change or an addition to medication he explained why and clearly outlined what to expect so I was not in the dark. I have been steadily improving. At one point, I was discouraged bc I had expected blood work. Dr. Ahmad pointed out to me several goals that we set and already met and told me to focus on the good stuff that has been happening, and to concentrate my efforts on continuing to eat healthy, exercise and follow the medication regimen. He stresses the importance of testing my glucose and taking medication how it is prescribed otherwise we have no way to know if change is truly occurring. I am thankful for his care, and for his wonderful staff as well. I would strongly recommend him to anyone having an endocrine problem. In fact, my oldest daughter is now his patient as well for a hormonal imbalance. She has benefited from his care and appreciates his staff as well.

September 10th, 2015
I had been on thyroid medication for years by my primary doctor> Dr. Ahmad reviewed my history and has me off medication as I did not need it. His knowledge of thyroid problems gives me full confidence in his decision making.

April 2nd, 2015
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Ahmad.

March 19th, 2015
Never let me down yet!
He is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him.

October 29th, 2014
I recommend him
Dr. Ahmad is thorough and professional. He answers questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. He can't waive a magic wand and fix you, though. If you're diabetic you must do your part to manage your condition.

April 27th, 2014
always a contradiction!
I have been to this doctor several times because of my T-level concerns. He is contradictory and doesn't help to get me where I need to be. He wants to put the blame on another health issue when I know what works for me. I am back to being listless and very depressed. No get up and go, sex drive null, nothing since my T-replacement therapy has stopped, again. If you find something that works, stay with it. I can't write a prescription for replacement gel or injections on my own. No what? My level is not high enough for my norm.

March 7th, 2013
He was very helpful in helping me when I had a severe thyroid problem. His diagnosis and trreatment from Day 1 was excellent!! Marion and the rest of his staff are very professional and care about you! Thanks for your excellent service and care

October 3rd, 2012
Smart Doc
My sugar was out of control. By following Dr. Ahmad's recommendations, I am doing great!