A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan J Ahmed DO and M.P.H. is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehan J. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehan Ahmed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sidney, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Miamisburg, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Sidney Cardiologists.