A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed DO and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rehan Ahmed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sidney, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Middletown, OH.
See Sidney Cardiologists.