Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rehan Ahmed
Dr. Rehan Ahmed, DO, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Sidney, OH. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore, Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr and Kettering Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rehan Ahmed has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Rehan Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sidney, OH.
Dr. Trikannad Prashanthkumar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sidney, OH 0.04 mi29
Dr. Randall Orem
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Sidney, OH 0.11 mi33
Dr. Norman Moser
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sidney, OH 0.16 mi27