A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Ahmed is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed DO and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Rehan Ahmed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sidney, OH.
See Sidney Cardiologists.