Dr. Rehan Iftikhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rehan Iftikhar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rehan Iftikhar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 20th, 2015

He performed a colonoscopy two days later I developed severe uti symptoms. When I got blood while urinating went to urgent care. Sure enough, bad uti, spreading to my kidneys. Tried calling Dr Iftikar, never reached. I went to my colonoscopy a healthy person ( it showed no issues) but ended up being infected in the hospital. Outrageous

December 11th, 2014

Good Doctor, Poor Staff

Unprofessional, dishonest and inconsiderate front office staff. I waited more than six weeks to see Dr. Iftikar. When I arrived for my appointment, the front desk clerks said they had tried to contact me because the doctor wasn't there. I confirmed they had my correct telephone number. They said they had been "calling me since November," but my cell phone never registered a call from this office. The doctor is good (I've seen him before), but good luck getting past his front office people. I won't be back.

February 8th, 2014

retired teacher/coach

Dr. Iftikhar was faced with a difficult situation with me. I had survived a Quad heart bypass just 4 weeks before my Gall Bladder split with a 3.3 cm infected stone. In addition I had 20 other stones. He was part of a team of Doctors, but it was he who pulled all of the stones out using a balloon method. It took him some time but he got all of them with NO damage to my esophagus. My step brother who is a Georgetown medical school graduate said what Dr. Iftikhar did was outstanding.

July 8th, 2011

Patient

The Dr. was fine but the billing not. The office told me that they changed their billing and charged for 1/2 the procedure, my deductible ($500), up front rather then my paying the whole amount to the hospital. Hospital billed me for portion that I paid to Dr. but Dr. would not refund me. Hospital threaten to send me to collections. Six months later Dr. office said they may need to refund $250 but it will take several weeks. Don't pay this guy if they 'changed their procedure' for payments.

August 23rd, 2017