Learn more about Dr. Rehan Karim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Karim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karim
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Karim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Karim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karim graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Karim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Mehboob Karim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehan M. Karim practice?
- Dr. Rehan Karim has 1 office location.
Dr. Rehan Karim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.