A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Mahmud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Mahmud, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmud has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Mahmud MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Mahmud practice?
- Dr. Rehan Mahmud has 1 office location.
Dr. Rehan Mahmud practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Cardiologists.