Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rehan Mahmud
Dr. Rehan Mahmud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with another office in Bay City, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahmud is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, McLaren - Bay Region and Central Michigan Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rehan Mahmud has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rehan Mahmud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.
Dr. Dennis Spender
Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi36
Dr. Muhammad Moid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Otto Leiti
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi18