A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Mahmud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Mahmud, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmud has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahmud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rehan Mahmud practice?
Dr. Rehan Mahmud practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Cardiologists.