Learn more about Dr. Rehan Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Mahmud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmud has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Scheurer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahmud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rehan Mahmud practice?
Dr. Rehan Mahmud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.