A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Saleem is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Saleem, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saleem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Saleem MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Saleem practice?
- Dr. Rehan Saleem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehan Saleem practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Midlothian Psychiatrists.