A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehan Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Saleem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Saleem, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saleem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Saleem MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Saleem practice?
- Dr. Rehan Saleem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehan Saleem practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists and Richmond Geriatric Doctors.