Learn more about Dr. Rehan Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehan Saleem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleem
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehan Saleem, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saleem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehan Saleem MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rehan Saleem practice?
- Dr. Rehan Saleem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehan Saleem practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Midlothian Psychiatrists.