inactive

Rehan Saleem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

August 5th, 2016
Never going back
I recently viseted his practice and Within 15 minutes of speaking he gave inappropriate recommendations with a blatant disregard for anyones situations.He seems to show little to no sympathy for his patients or their situations and only gives a seemingly opinionated outlook on things. The only thing he accomplished was making me feel worse than I did when I entered the office

April 27th, 2016
Patient
I only had 2 encounters with Mr. Saleem. I say "Mr." because he doesn't act like a "Dr." During our first visit I explained to him that my previous doctor moved and I was simply in need of someone who could refill my anxiety prescription...a prescription I had already been on for some time. He said he would only submit a 30 day script and wanted to see me back within that timeframe to see if the meds were helping. When I went to pick up my prescription. the pharmacy told me that my insurance company would only authorize a 90 dosage. I called Mr. Saleem's office and they said they'd send it right over. After 2 weeks of calling and having them tell me, "Oh, yes we'll send a 90 day script over right now," the office manager came to the line and said that they don't do 90 day scripts for new patients. 2 weeks. 2 weeks without medication. I had to call my insurance company and they did a 1-time override for a 30 prescription. When I went back for my follow up appointment with Mr. Saleem, he said that he had heard I called in upset and asked me why. I told him that his associates continuously told me my 90 prescription would be sent in, but the office manager later informed me that it was against your rules. Mr. Saleem said, and I quote, "It's not my job to please you and your insurance company." I said, "Did you expect me to just go without it?" Mr. Saleem said, "That's not my problem." Every single thing about him and his office was horrible. His staff didn't know anything and continued to provide inaccurate information, and he didn't know the first thing about being a patient advocate. Basically: If you are thinking of visiting Mr. Saleem...think again.

February 8th, 2016
Only ever sees me for about 5 minutes, doesn't listen or seem to care. Told me a minute into meeting him, I needed to do TMS or he wouldn't sign my work paperwork. Now, I'm paying the bills every month. He is the one that wouldn't sign my paperwork to go back to work after a traumatic event AND the death of my only family member, my mother. Now, he asks ME what he should write on the paperwork not to send me back to work and seems clueless. He didn't even know my mother died eight months into appointments with him! I was even more dumbfounded than before!

January 21st, 2016
Find Someone Else to Treat You - Dosen't Deserve One Star
At first, I liked Dr. Saleem & hi diagnosis & treatment regime. He never took me seriously though. Later, he did not listen, take good notes, or even remember anything I told him about the adverse reactions I was having from the medications. When minor adversity happened, he cracked like an egg; he jumped to conclusions, reacted irrationally, emotionally became totally unprofessional & completely freaked out. He was screaming at me in his office and kept asking me the same questions over & over again! I had been on certain medications for over ten years - He did not taper me off my meds as he should have, dropped all my prescriptions because he was upset - Less than a week later, I had experiencing severe paranoia, delusions & became suicidal. When I need his help the most, he then refused to see me again after I missed an appointment. When I called to reschedule, his secretary took my head off and was beyond unprofessional. Find another Doctor before it is too late. Don't end up like I did. Dr Saleem should have his medical license revoked!

March 29th, 2015
in and out little time to get into the real issue
He needs to work on giving equal time to each patient. When things are minor he does little, but when you become severe or suicidal he is very attentive. Unfortunately in the beginning and when things got bad I had to be the one to suggest medications and outside treatments/testing.

April 27th, 2014
PPD and Dr. Rehan Saleem
I really like Dr. Saleem. He seems very caring. One huge issue though: I can never get a hold of him during office hours. On more than one occasion I have had to call multiple times in a day and he never called me back. I was able to finally speak with him, but it was because I had called not him calling me back. As I said, this has happened more than a couple times. I also feel like his staff never answer the phone so I am relegated to leaving messages. He also has never followed up with me voluntarily, I have called back to check in.