Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rehana Begum
Dr. Rehana Begum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Barbourville, KY and London, KY (and 7 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Dr. Begum is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Baptist Regional Medical Center and Saint Joseph London. She speaks English.
Dr. Rehana Begum has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
Dr. Rehana Begum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Kyle Anders
Washington, DC 0 mi9
Dr. James Diggs
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi38
Dr. Celia Maxwell
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi33