A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehana Kausar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehana Kausar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kausar graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Kausar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehana Kausar MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rehana Kausar practice?
- Dr. Rehana Kausar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rehana Kausar practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.