Dr. Rehana Zaman MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2011
Poor bedside manners & outdated office and equipment
The biggest problem is the wait. I have seen people wait a very long time no matter when you visit. The next problem is when you go for simple cold virus, and they give you a complete workup (chest x-ray, EKG, etc, etc.) Its all money making tactics. However, I must say that every time I have gone, the prescribed medications have worked quickly and has never warranted a re-visit. I used to see Dr. Rafiq Jan at that location.....and he was another money making doctor who did unnecessary battery of tests.

January 25th, 2011
She's rude to her employee's and has no manners!

June 2nd, 2010
DR REHANA ZAMAN
sHE HAS BN MY DOCTOR FOR A FEW YEARS NOW RECENTLY i AM VRY ILL WITH A VERY SERIOUS BACK PROBLEM AND SHE HAS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ...

January 5th, 2010
THE HORROR
Dr. Zaman and her staff are functioning at a very primative level. At my wife's last visit, I accompanied her and after 2 hour wait. I demanded that the doctor see her right away. From noon to 2pm there were only 4 patients and when I made my demand there were only 3 patients waiting. A medical Asstistant stated that the Dr. was working on Patient files. I replied to her: "that fine, but she should be doing that in between patients! Please let her know what I said." My wife called into the office shortly thereafter. While she was in the office I requested a copy of my medical records; so I could take with me in search of a different Dr. I was told "just have the other medical office contact them and they would fax it. I responded O.K., but I still want to leave with a copy. After about 10 minutes Dr. Zaman came out and asked: "who are you and who is your Dr.?" I was totally shocked at the question. I told her my named and that she has my wife in her office. I then let her know that she was in fact my primary physician. I guess to her patients are only chart numbers!!!

May 3rd, 2017