Dr. Rehana Zaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rehana Zaman?

Great attention to detail

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Zaman was very quick to detect a problem with my urinalysis. It turned out I had cancerous polyps in my urethra. This problem has now been under careful observation and management for over six years. I am indebted to Dr. Zaman for this early detection.

Poor bedside manners & outdated office and equipment

Posted on March 9th, 2011

The biggest problem is the wait. I have seen people wait a very long time no matter when you visit. The next problem is when you go for simple cold virus, and they give you a complete workup (chest x-ray, EKG, etc, etc.) Its all money making tactics. However, I must say that every time I have gone, the prescribed medications have worked quickly and has never warranted a re-visit. I used to see Dr. Rafiq Jan at that location.....and he was another money making doctor who did unnecessary battery of tests.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

She's rude to her employee's and has no manners!

DR REHANA ZAMAN

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

sHE HAS BN MY DOCTOR FOR A FEW YEARS NOW RECENTLY i AM VRY ILL WITH A VERY SERIOUS BACK PROBLEM AND SHE HAS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ...

THE HORROR

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr. Zaman and her staff are functioning at a very primative level. At my wife's last visit, I accompanied her and after 2 hour wait. I demanded that the doctor see her right away. From noon to 2pm there were only 4 patients and when I made my demand there were only 3 patients waiting. A medical Asstistant stated that the Dr. was working on Patient files. I replied to her: "that fine, but she should be doing that in between patients! Please let her know what I said." My wife called into the office shortly thereafter. While she was in the office I requested a copy of my medical records; so I could take with me in search of a different Dr. I was told "just have the other medical office contact them and they would fax it. I responded O.K., but I still want to leave with a copy. After about 10 minutes Dr. Zaman came out and asked: "who are you and who is your Dr.?" I was totally shocked at the question. I told her my named and that she has my wife in her office. I then let her know that she was in fact my primary physician. I guess to her patients are only chart numbers!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017