A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reiad Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reiad Najjar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najjar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reiad Y Najjar MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Reiad Y. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Reiad Najjar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reiad Najjar practices Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Los Angeles, CA.
See Salt Lake City Nephrologists.