A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Adams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reid B. Adams practice?
Dr. Reid Adams practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.