A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grimes, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Grimes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Grimes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reid Grimes MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Grimes practice?
- Dr. William Grimes has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Grimes practices Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.