A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Hales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Hales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid Hales MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reid Hales practice?
- Dr. Reid Hales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reid Hales practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.