A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson Holtzclaw graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dawson Holtzclaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- St. Anthony Hospital, Gig Harbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw practice?
- Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Reid Dawson Holtzclaw practices Internal Medicine near Port Orchard, WA.
See Port Orchard Internists.