A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Johnstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Johnstone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Johnstone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid Fain Johnstone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reid F. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Reid Johnstone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reid Johnstone practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Simpsonville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Clemson, SC.
See Simpsonville Allergists and Simpsonville Internists.