A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Mueller, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Mueller, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reid V. Mueller practice?
Dr. Reid Mueller practices Plastic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.