A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Schindler, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Schindler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Schindler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid F Schindler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reid F. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Reid Schindler has 1 office location.
Dr. Reid Schindler practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.