A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reid Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Schindler, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Schindler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Schindler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid Frederick Schindler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reid F. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Reid Schindler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reid Schindler practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.