Learn more about Dr. Reid Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reid Schindler, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reid Schindler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Schindler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reid F Schindler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reid F. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Reid Schindler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Reid Schindler practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.