Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Fellow doctor show details Fellow doctor
Feb 7th, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. He is very arrogant and does not believe you have The symptoms that you describe. If tests are not 100% positive, then you do just have pain. He tries to make you feel like it is a mental issue. Worst doctor I have ever been too!!!!!

Dr. Keffer did not take care of me. He was unethical in his practice. show details Dr. Keffer did not take care of me. He was unethical in his practice.
by Anonymous on Oct 11th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Don't go here- they do not take care of their patients. I went in for a recurrent whiplash injury to see Dr. Keffer at the pain management cente ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Manufacturing Associate show details Manufacturing Associate
Jun 27th, 2011

nd he wanted me to beleive my issues were my own. What an idiot!

NO ILL THERAPIST PLEASE JUST HELP show details NO ILL THERAPIST PLEASE JUST HELP
by T. MCCOLLUM on Jan 6th, 2011

He told me that him and other dr.s at the clinic were tired of giving pain meds to patient, like I was a drug abuser! He acted like i was just there to get drugs. said he didnt have my records even though they had been sent and just told me to come back!! no help for my chronic back pain. he was very arogant and condesending towards me. i have bone spurs on my spine very painful i am in constant pain. i would not recommend him to anybody. I need surgery!!! Not a therapist!