Learn more about Dr. Reina Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reina Bender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reina Bender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bender has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reina Pai Bender MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Reina P. Bender practice?
- Dr. Reina Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Reina Bender practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Gastroenterologists.