Learn more about Dr. Reina Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reina Bender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reina Bender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bender has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reina Pai Bender MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Reina P. Bender practice?
- Dr. Reina Bender has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reina Bender practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Gastroenterologists.