Learn more about Dr. Reina Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reina Salazar, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reina Salazar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reina Salazar practice?
Dr. Reina Salazar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Macomb Allergists, Macomb Pediatricians, and Macomb Pediatric Specialists.