A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Los Heros
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Los Heros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Heros graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. De Los Heros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros practice?
- Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros has 1 office location.
Dr. Reinaldo De Los Heros practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.