A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reinaldo Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reinaldo Vera is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vera
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reinaldo Vera, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Vera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reinaldo Vera MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reinaldo Vera practice?
- Dr. Reinaldo Vera has 1 office location.
Dr. Reinaldo Vera practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Child Psychiatrists.