Dr. Reinhard Kage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reinhard Kage?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Reinhard Kage?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 28th, 2012

Not personable, uneducated, unprofessional

I went to Dr Kage because of my sudden outburst of long-lasting hives. He said he would call me back with the results of the test. 3 weeks later I finally called the office because I hadn't gotten my results. I called 4 times before I got an answer-and not from him, from the office. She finally told me that his only advice was not to eat hazelnuts because I was allergic. #1: I don't eat hazelnuts or products with nuts. #2 an experienced allergist should know that people with seasonal allergies to birch tree pollen falsely test positive for hazelnuts. I had told him I had seasonal allergies. Now I'm seeing a real doctor close to home that connected my hives with an autoimmune disorder connected to my thyroid disease - something even my regular doctor could have deduced. I couldn't believe how ignorant and unprofessional he was! Now months later, after being reassured 3 times that my insurance was accepted, I'm dealing with the fallout of them billing my incorrectly as uninsured.

March 26th, 2017