A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reinhard Viehoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viehoff graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Viehoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reinhard Peter Bernhard Viehoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reinhard P. Viehoff practice?
- Dr. Reinhard Viehoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reinhard Viehoff practices Psychiatry near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Londonderry, NH.
See Manchester Psychiatrists.