A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reinhard Viehoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viehoff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viehoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viehoff graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Viehoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reinhard Peter Bernhard Viehoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reinhard P. Viehoff practice?
- Dr. Reinhard Viehoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Reinhard Viehoff practices Psychiatry near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Psychiatrists.