A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reinhardt Hilzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reinhardt Hilzinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reinhardt Hilzinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilzinger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hilzinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reinhardt G Hilzinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reinhardt G. Hilzinger practice?
- Dr. Reinhardt Hilzinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Reinhardt Hilzinger practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.