Dr. Reinhold Llerena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reinhold Llerena?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Reinhold Llerena?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2015

no visit

Well...I really needed to see a doctor...I am new in the area so I picked doctor Llerena on internet. I was told on the phone they are located in down town Barrington....and that it is easy to find them....I understood her (girl at the front desk) directions but couldn't find them -they are NOT located in down town Barrington - I called twice to tell them I got lost and will be couple minutes late for my appointment which was 4:15pm. ...no luck - nobody answered the phone. I finally got there, one patient was in the waiting area. The girl that works at the front desk was behind glass window talking to someone totally ignoring me while I was waiting for her. Once she came I apologized for being late (10 minutes)...she said it was fine and that she will ask the doctor (ask her what?)...finally she comes back and she says: " ok the doctor can see you but she has two patients ahead of you".....WHAT? I don't know how they make appointments but obviously their system is not working. I believe doctor Llerena is a great doctor ( I was supposed to see his work partner) but the stuff is the worst, this girl was useless!!! I told her to cancel my appointment because this was taking too long. Very disappointed.

January 21st, 2015

Great experience; very good doctor.

I just saw Dr. Llerena a couple days ago. I was referred to him by our fertility doctor. I was somewhat nervous to see him because of the health issue that I just found out about recently and my main concern was if this doctor would spend the time to listen to my problems and questions. His demeanor was very calm and nice and he took the time to listen to my concerns and to explain what was going on and what the plan is. He called me 2 days later as soon as he got my lab results and explained things over the phone. I am very satisfied with Dr. Llerena and I highly recommend him.

February 16th, 2012

Condescending Poor Doctor

I have never had a doctor who was so condescending, abusive and difficult. He did not order all necessary tests for my conditions. Referrals were botched up by the referral nurse on a regular basis. He misdiagnosed. He failed to order all necessary tests for some of my medical conditions that are to be done at regular intervals. I would never recommend this antagonistic doctor, so I wonder if the other recommendations are real or not.

Doctor's Response

Patient was upset that I would not prescribe endless 90 day prescriptions for MULTIPLE controlled substances. I do not think I ever misdiagnosed him. Patient demanded test after test in exactly the way he wanted them to be done, essentially told me how to treat him for any other presentation as well. Most demanding, obsessive patient I have ever experienced, but the patient has medical and other issues. Still, I did my best for him. Was just difficult to have a true doctor-patient relationship with this patient

SHOW

March 18th, 2011

Dr. Ilerena is awesome! He is very compassionate and really professional. He knows how to take care of his patients. His staff are lovely and very professional as well. I feel very lucky to choose him as my family doctor.

January 11th, 2016