A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reisha Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reisha Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reisha Brown, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reisha Franchesca Brown FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reisha F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Reisha Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reisha Brown practices Pediatrics near Naples, FL.
See Naples Pediatricians.