Dr. Reisha Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reisha Brown?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Reisha Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Brown has been everything we hoped for in a pediatrician since my daughter was born. She is not an alarmist and gives great parenting advice. We feel blessed she is our Doctor!

February 10th, 2015

EXTREMELY RUDE!

Somehow they nurse scheduled me with this doctor (whom I also saw in the hospital) my son was sick at the time (5months old) and she said unless I want to switch to her being his primary doctor, she wouldnt see him..AFTER WAITING IN THE ROOM FOR 15 mins. Very unkind to staff and other doctor's! Thank GOD my doctor is leaving that office! Also, have heard her several times talk about patients (children) after they walk out.

November 4th, 2013

Wakeful

She is terrible! Very judgmental and rude. Bad bedside manner. My daughter was a patient in her office since 3yrs old to 6 and every visit was like the first time meeting us, she never remembered us. She refused to look at my sons circumcision because she didn't do it. She is very unkind to my kids and does not take feelings into consideration. They put handprints on the walls and my daughter asked if she could Dr. Brown told her No because she was not a patient to her practice when she was 5! I told Dr. Brown she's been there since she was 3 so yes she was. And she brushed us off. My daughters feelings were very hurt. She corrects me every chance she gets like if you say a medical term wrong( I'm not a dr.) just not a great dr. Not even a good one in my opinion, I would never recommend her.

January 17th, 2013

Never Again...

Brought my preemie to Dr. Brown because of a fever and cold and very congested. She evaluated him in 10 seconds and said "babies get stuffy". Well we had to take our son to Tampa for surgery and they couldn't do the surgery because of the congestion. They wanted Dr, Brown to look at him again because of his wheezing in his lungs so the nurse practicianer actully call Dr. Brown for us to get him in faster and they told her that she can't see him and we should take him to the ER if it's that bad. After the nurse told them that it wasn't an emergancy the Dr's office said there is nothing they can do and won't see him. I have tried to contact Dr. Brown with no response. NEVER AGAIN!

August 16th, 2012

Judgmental office!!!!!!!

One particular nurse rude! My daughter was treated different because she has medicaid. I could always tell the difference on how I was treated versus a pt in the next room! Will never go back! Never tried to make my daughter feel good about being there.... The response would be "crying isn't acceptable" keep in mind she was 2.... I don't like being judged.... Just because we have Medicaid doesn't mean we are bad people..... My husband spend 10 years in the marine corps..... Unfortunately we are in a position that we can't afford private insurance!

June 1st, 2009