A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reita Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reita Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reita Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reita Leigh Lawrence MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reita L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Reita Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reita Lawrence practices Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: La Place, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.