A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rejan McCaskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rejan McCaskill, Internal Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rejan McCaskill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaskill graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCaskill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rejan Celik McCaskill MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rejan C. McCaskill practice?
- Dr. Rejan McCaskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Rejan McCaskill practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.