A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rejmon Dedaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rejmon Dedaj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rejmon Dedaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedaj graduated from University of Genoa Faculty of Med & Surgery.
Dr. Dedaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rejmon Dedaj MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rejmon Dedaj practice?
- Dr. Rejmon Dedaj has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rejmon Dedaj practices Internal Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Owensboro Internists.